November 9

The traveling wrap goes off to it's next host today, so I had to take a few more pictures.
When I type the words, "I wrapped my five and a half year old on my back", it sounds strange, impossible, and uncomfortable. But in reality, it doesn't look that weird and it was surprisingly comfortable. I mean, I wouldn't wear her for two hours, but for just a little bit, it's fun!

I tried a ring finish, and learned that I am awful at selfies with the big camera. Amber, I think you must have miraculously long arms, or a huge amount of skill to have mastered the art of DSLR selfies the way you have!

Then we played outside (again, warm!) and Daisy helped me take some pictures. 
I tried to get Caleb to help, but he lost interest quickly.

This was the best selfie I could muster.

Daisy took this one for me with the big camera, and then she picked up my phone to take some cell phone pictures.


So proud of her work! The girl is a budding photographer.

Isn't she funny?

Sweet girl.

This was her handiwork with my iPhone.

And then the wrap went off to the post office!

No comments:

Post a Comment