November 18

I have an extended family photo session scheduled for tomorrow, and at the last minute the client requested a new location that I've never been to. No big deal! The kids and I headed out to scout things out today. It rained off and on during our scouting trip, but they (mostly) didn't mind, especially when it meant that we had the whole playground to ourselves!

The park was gorgeous, and well worth the drive!

Are they the cutest little models, or what?

Next time we come, we will bring something to feed the swans, ducks, and geese!

Or maybe not. I'm still traumatized by an incident in college when Chris let a duck bite me.

You know. Climbing on a cannon while it rains.

See? No one else on the playground! (Don't worry, Mom. I think this was during a break in the rain, which is why Eli is just wearing a shirt. When it was actively raining, I promise  he had a rain coat on!)

It started raining pretty hard, so we hopped in the van and headed home. Luckily I picked up some food to feed the kids on the way home, because the heavy rain and winds meant that our drive took over an hour. We got home just before this happened:

Hail.
It was a pretty exciting morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment