November 26

We got our tree set up, so I tried to take Christmas card photos.
The kids were terribly uncooperative, and it was nearly dark before we got started. These aren't keepers, but I'll share them anyway.

This is Lily's "so happy it's scary"' face.

And then just plain happy. This is her new Christmas outfit, and she is thrilled to be wearing it!

Daisy got a new Christmas outfit, too, and she felt beautiful.

Sweet girl. I actually really like this picture of her, except that it's so grainy and noisy and green and... well, she's cute.

Caleb was feeling suave in his new cardigan and bow tie!

Eli wanted nothing to do with pictures.

This was when I called it quits. Eli wouldn't even sit down for the picture. Two year olds (or nearly two year olds) are ridiculous.

Then we got out the kids' little trees that Grandma got for them a few years ago, and they were SO. EXCITED.

Enjoying the view.

Reading by Christmas light.

Lily is so in love with her tree!

It's a little too pink for me, though, so how about some black and whites?

I love this.

No comments:

Post a Comment