November 3

Today was a MOPS day, so not a lot of pictures. I did manage to get my Thankful Tree up last night, though. It's one of my favorite traditions!
This year, Eli is the only family member not participating. Maybe next year he'll be ready!


We were getting ready to leave for MOPS this morning, and I told the kids to go get in the van. I grabbed my stuff, headed out there, and found this: 
Eli decided that the empty spot between Caleb and Daisy's car seats should be HIS spot. He sat right there and grinned at me and refused to get down. How sweet is he? He just wants to be a big kid like his siblings!
Unfortunately, I did have to wrangle him out of his spot and into his rear-facing car seat in the middle row. He wasn't happy then!

And then after MOPS, more playtime with the traveling wrap.

This is the most wrapping we've done lately, because Eli is seriously striking against it. He runs, screams, and fights when I try to put him up, but once he's up he is as happy as can be. This kid isn't even two yet, but he is developing some strong opinions!

No comments:

Post a Comment