November 8

It's Election Day! 
However, Election Day is also CC day, and Special Time with Grandmother day, so finding time to go vote was a challenge. Eventually, Chris and I decided to all go vote together first thing in the morning, then go out to breakfast before he went to work and we went to CC.
Shew - can you tell by the circles under my eyes and the coffee in my hand that I'm not used to being up and out of the house this early? I was glad Chris was there with me. We waited in line about 20 minutes, and right when it was our turn to vote, Eli lost it. The kid screamed the whole time I filled in my ballot. I was very thankful I had filled in a sample ballot at home, so at least I didn't have to think about my choices!

Post-voting family selfie. Lily is there, she just chose to hide behind me instead of being in the picture.

And Eli and I are still enjoying this traveling wrap!

See? He loves being wrapped. He just doesn't think he does until he's up there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment