November 16

Lots of pictures today!

First, it was a gymnastics day!
Look at sweet Eli on the low beam! He was so proud of himself!

Later, it was lovely outside so we played in the front yard. 
Selfie time!

More selfies!

Daisy snapped this one of us, and it is my new favorite. This is exactly my life.

This girl.

Yep. That is what siblings look like.

Daisy on a pole.

Caleb throwing leaves at me.

Daisy snapped this one. Is she good, or what?

And then I noticed Lily up to some mischief on the porch. 
Yep. She was using chalk as "lipstick".

My goodness, I love this girl. She is so funny!

Doesn't she look like she could be in a "chalk as makeup" advertisement?

And then Daisy grabbed my big camera and snapped this shot of me Instagramming the picture she took of me holding Eli and Lily. This is definitely what our life looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment