January 9

It was beautiful today, so despite the fact that I could barely walk, I took the kids outside to play. I love this age, but at times like this I really look forward to the day when they can play outside independently, without my supervision!

Regardless, we had fun.

I couldn't help Daisy with her bike, so she tried to ride Caleb's scooter. It didn't go very well.

I know you may be wondering why Superman is riding Caleb's bike. Don't worry; this is actually Caleb, wearing a Superman shirt. He's just pretending. Sorry for the confusion.

Daisy got out the lawn mower, and Caleb immediately began instructing about how to mow the lawn.

That look sums it all up.
"Really, Mom? Does this kid ever stop talking? I've got this!"

Then Superman flew off, and Daisy went on her merry way.

No comments:

Post a Comment