January 14

Caleb, Daisy and I got to spend today with baby Andrew. For the kids, it was like Christmas: they love Baby Andrew. Love him. For me, I was worried. I'm still having a lot of back pain, so I was afraid I wouldn't be in top form today. Luckily, it all worked out and the children were (mostly) happy. I even got an hour break when all three kids slept at the same time! Hooray!

Sadly, there wasn't much time for pictures. I did take this one, though. I put Andrew up on the chair in Daisy's room, and Daisy immediately wanted up, too. Then she instructed me to get her a book. She didn't want just any book, though; she had a specific book in mind. Once the book was in her hands, she began to "read" to Andrew. It was darling, so I took a few pictures. Then Caleb shouted, "Wait! I want to be in the picture, too!"

So there you have it. Three (mostly) happy kiddos. I call it a win!

No comments:

Post a Comment