January 28

I haven't blogged (or taken pictures!) in a few days, but today was sunny and in the 70s. You know me - camera in hand, I ushered the kids outside to play.
She doesn't look it, but the girl was excited to play soccer!

This was the only time she went down the slide normally. After this, she kept climbing up it and sliding down on her belly.

Not a great picture, but boy do I love this shirt on him!

After naps, it was warm enough for short sleeves. Daisy has recently discovered that some of her pants have pockets, and she's a big fan.

I'm sorry, but isn't she adorable?

Caleb found an (empty) water gun in the garage and immediately crouched behind a bush, pretending he was Professor Flugel from Shoo, Scat!,  a great book my Aunt Deb sent him.

Caleb got himself dressed today, as indicated by the rainboots (on the wrong feet) and the suspender t-shirt (worn backwards). He also started the day with his jeans on backwards, but was so uncomfortable that I had to help him turn them around.

This girl wanted me to take her picture so badly that she was even willing to smile for the camera. She was so pleased when I showed her the result on my camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment