January 23

1. My belly is huge. Today the massage therapist at the chiropractor's office asked me if I was sure there was only one baby in there. 
(FYI: yes, we are sure. Had an early ultrasound; just one baby.)

2. These kids were funny this morning.  Daisy saw her reflection in the mirror and hammed it up. 



Sorry. She was just so funny that I couldn't decide which picture to use.

3. Caleb and Daisy "read" books to themselves for an unusually long time. I almost didn't know what to do with myself. 

See? Sitting happily on Caleb's bed, reading. Love it!

4. Caleb needed a new pair of underwear, and Daisy decided she needed one, too. 
She chose the underwear and even managed to get them mostly on, despite the fact that they were going on over her jeans.

Then she decided to add a necktie to the ensemble. 
She did need a little help tying the knot, but the idea for the outfit was all hers.

5. My wonderful mother-in-law watched the kids this afternoon so I could have an extra-long chiropractor/massage session, and my back is feeling MUCH  better. Let's pray it stays this way! (That means this mama has to take it easy - something easier said than done...)

2 comments:

  1. Why do people always say that?! So dumb. Say things like, "You're glowing." "You can't even tell you're pregnant from behind." "Really, you're only that far along?" Come on, people. I think I have inspiration for a blog post now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE! I put the picture of Daisy with the underwear as my background at work. I'm so jealous, I wish I could be watching the kids sometimes!

    ReplyDelete