November 29

We had a playdate today at the home of a fellow MOPS mama. There were three other children there, and my two made a beeline for the room *not* occupied by the other children. They played happily by themselves the whole time. I'm pretty sure that defeats the whole purpose of a playdate, except that I got to hang out with friends and chat. So really, it was a win.

Caleb found this Wolverine mask and loved it. Being unfamiliar with the X-Men, Caleb decided it was Batman. He felt pretty tough as Batman, 

but he made a point to let me know that he was just pretending, and he was really Caleb.

The playdate host's daughter graciously shared her beloved teddy bear with Daisy. Daisy loved that little bear with all her might!

I hope she didn't get any food on sweet Audrey's lovey!

No comments:

Post a Comment