November 9

Sunshine makes my heart happy.
It also makes my children happy.
Win win.

Completely out of the blue today, Caleb asked to wear his wig. 
Why not?
I'm sure the neighbors thought we were crazy as he ran around the front yard and up and down the sidewalk with his shiny blue mullet, but he was so happy!

After naps, we played in the backyard. (It was much too beautiful today to waste any non-sleeping time inside!)

This was right after he took a flying ninja-leap into the butterfly garden.

Then he found this rock. Apparently it was quite heavy; hence the look of concern/strain on his face.

Meanwhile, Daisy sat in a chair and perused the Buy Buy Baby ad that came in the mail. She was particularly fond of the Sesame Street toys and a baby girl model who looked like her friend Hannah.

Oh. Caleb also spent quite a bit of time cavorting about in his Superman cape. He has recently discovered superheroes, due to the library displaying Spider and Superman "My First Reader" books right at his eye level. He told me today that I should make him a Superman shirt. Yesterday, he told me I should buy him a Spiderman mask and a Spiderman outfit.

This sweet girl has knocked her head six or seven times in the past two days. Poor thing. Before I made dinner tonight, I unloaded the dishwasher. Daisy was desperate to help. She ended up putting all of the kids' plates and cups away, and handing me each piece of silverware. What a sweet child she is!

And him. He's been asking me to sing him Christmas songs before bedtime lately. His favorite is "Drummer Boy". I kind of love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment