November 11

 It was my turn to go to church with Caleb today, so Chris stayed home with Daisy. 
(Side note: We are getting so sick of this arrangement, but if it keeps Daisy that much healthier, we'll ride it out. I think that once we're through the winter - perhaps March or April - I'll feel comfortable taking her to church again. For now, we're following the immunologist's advice, as annoying as it is.)

I came home to find these photos on my camera:
At first, I thought the chef's outfit was Daisy's idea.

Upon closer inspection, it may have been Daddy's idea.

It turns out that the outfit was Daisy's idea, but the pictures were Daddy's. Daisy loves looking at her picture on the camera, but doesn't yet understand that she has to hold still and look at the camera in order to see her picture. This was her "I don't want to hold still, Daddy!" face.

Still, she's a cute chef, even if she's an unhappy one!
(Maggie, this outfit has gotten so much play - what a great gift it was! We miss you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment