November 13

These pictures are pretty much the only time Daisy was happy today.
She's sick. 
Again.
She hadn't even fully recovered from her last (two-week-long) cold when her nose started running with a new one. Girl is miserable, and it showed. I put her down for a nap at 9:30 this morning because 1. She was exhausted and 2. At her 18-month checkup the doctor said Daisy was probably sleep-deprived and that I should go back to two naps a day for her. So I tried it.

She woke up from her morning nap just in time for me to put Caleb down for his nap. (This is why I hate two naps a day for her.) We did get some quality time in, though, and she had lots of fun coloring and playing with Play-doh.

But that second nap?

Yeah. It definitely didn't happen.

Mama who got no break today + whiny, fussy, tired toddler = bad afternoon.
Let's pray that she sleeps well tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment