November 28

Smoothies for breakfast.
These two are best, best friends.
Except when they're pestering each other.
I hope this bond they have now lasts into childhood, adolescence, and adulthood.

This girl was quite proud of the mess she made with her smoothie. I was proud of her smoothie mustache. Funny!

I was tidying up the kitchen later when I noticed that Caleb had arranged his cars on the desk. He noticed that I noticed, and explained, "Ramone has learned how to read! The teacher is showing them how to read!"
All of the cars were clustered around the big frog in a "convertible". Apparently the frog was the reading teacher, and the cars were eager students. 
Love this boy, and the food on his face and messy hair.

1 comment:

  1. omg that is sooo cute! I just love Caleb he is such a smart and funny boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete