November 19

We didn't leave the house today, and I stayed in my jammies all day. It was good for my soul, but left me feeling just as exhausted as if we'd been running around all day.

The highlight of Caleb's day was helping me wash dishes. (I know. We're exciting.)

Also, Daisy said her first sentence today. Actually, she said several sentences today, but this was the first time she clearly expressed a complete thought all by herself. I was changing her diaper when she said, "Bears  sit chairs." Clearly, she was referring to the book Goodnight, Moon, which we didn't read at all today. She was just thinking about how there were three little bears sitting on chairs, and she wanted to talk about it. Funny girl!

1 comment:

  1. oh how cute! Remembering her reading, so fun to hear what kids say!

    ReplyDelete