July 2

I confess: I am writing this post a month after the fact, and I have no idea why my mom came to the pool with us. But she did, and it was wonderful. We had dinner and swam and it was just right.

Lily is totally into this puddle jumper that we got for Eli. He isn't at all interested in it, but she loves it. She likes to swim laps on her own, or with Daddy.

Daisy practiced her swimming, too. Now she can get as far as the lifeguard stand (which is at the middle of the pool) without stopping to hold on!
 
Eli got to swim with Grandma. He obviously loved it.

Caleb went off the diving board repeatedly,

And Eli swam on Daddy's back.

Also, he is the cutest baby ever.

I mean, really.

Seriously.

Way too cute!

This girl is a stinker, though.

A cute stinker!

post-swimming snuggles, cookies, and selfies.

And this is me using a towel torso carry to take care of both of my little ones. I love how happy they both look!

No comments:

Post a Comment