April 19

At MOPS yesterday, Caleb made this sign:
I'm not sure if they were instructed to put the smiley face sticker on Jesus' face, but I'm guessing not... I'm also not sure if it's really supposed to be a necklace-type sign, or a wall hanging. 
Regardless, he loves it and has been wearing it since then.

Caleb took this picture with my big camera. I was very nervous, because he was holding my camera and was beyond my reach. He only got to take one shot, and this was it. Despite the fact that only half my face is in the frame, he was quite pleased with it.

Then we went to Target. It was nearly a disaster, thanks to a shortage of schoolbus carts and one very grouchy, very unhelpful employee, but we survived. In fact, the kids survived with souvenirs, picked up in the clearance section: 
A tiger t-shirt
(Don't you love Caleb's fierce tiger snarl?)

and a gorilla t-shirt.

Overall, a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment