December 3

Happy December!

I got a little distracted and neglected the blog for a while - sorry. However, this is my 400th post! How about that? It's a big post, too, because you get to see more pictures of NewBaby. But I'm going to make you wait a little bit longer. Before NewBaby photos, you have to suffer through Caleb photos.
Terrible, I know.
:)

Today Caleb decided that the best place to eat an apple was under the Christmas tree. I think I'm breaking some cardinal Mom-rule by allowing him to wander about while he eats his apple, but it makes us both so happy...

When he touches the tree, he says, "Sharp".

He looked so funny eating his apple, so I decided to add the reindeer antlers. Reindeer eat apples, right?

I'm thinking he didn't like the antlers. He did, however, tell me a new word today. The kid now says, "Camera."

Ok, now it's time for NewBaby. Baby was feeling shy today, and spent most of the photo shoot face down, so we didn't get any fantastic face or profile shots. We also chose not to find out its gender, so don't get too excited. Sorry. However, everything we did see looked healthy and marvelous and miraculously beautiful, so we are blessed. 

This is our baby's lovely spine, and you can see a hint of its profile in the bottom right corner. They guessed that Baby weighs about 10 ounces right now.

Um. I can't remember what this is. I think it's Baby's profile. Baby is looking at the bottom left corner, and you can see a forehead, stairstepping down to a nose and chin. Maybe?

This is the best photo we got of our shy baby's little face. But baby isn't too shy - it's waving at you! See an elbow at the top, with a little hand up by the head?

And this is our baby's sweet little hand.

Everything looked really healthy, with a solid heartbeat of 147. After the ultrasound, we met with our OB one last time before we switch over to seeing our midwife exclusively for prenatal care. It's pretty exciting to know that all things are go for a home birth at this point!




1 comment:

  1. Great Aunt Mag doesn't think there is anything cuter than Caleb eating an apple and reaching for the tree. Wish OH wish that I could tell what kinda babe that you guys are having:))))

    ReplyDelete