June 4

I am nearly two months behind on my blog.
I desperately do not want to be that person who abandons her blog and leaves it languishing on the internet, but life is hectic and editing pictures takes a long time and it appears that bedtime around here has become 8:30, which means there is less time in the evening for blogging now. But Amber reminded me that this blog is worth keeping, so I will attempt to get caught up. Be patient with me? And I know commenting can be tricky, but feel free to leave me a comment to let me know you're still here!

Today was my nephew Ryan's graduation day. I was 16 years old when he was born, and his mama - my big sister - was in the middle of her senior year of high school. I remember watching her graduate when he was six months old, and feeling so proud of her. Ryan fought hard to graduate, and I felt just as proud of him today. I wasn't able to attend the ceremony, but I met Ryan, Emily, and my parents at a nearby park to snap a few photos.







At this point Ryan was done with me taking pictures and it was time for the graduation ceremony, so I had to stop. Happy Graduation Day, Ryan!

No comments:

Post a Comment