June 19, 20, 21, 22

Sorry, friends, but I'm lumping days together here. I'm just trying to catch up!
Grandmother found this dress for Lily, and it's one of her new favorites. When she spotted flowers at swim team practice that matched it, she was so excited!

He was not swimming, because it was swim team practice time and the pool was closed. I have no idea why Eli was naked.

Snuggles!

Also, Eli has been working on his knock-knock jokes.


My dear friend Amber and I are both babywearing educators with our local chapter of Babywearing International, and Amber decided to pursue higher accreditation and become an Advanced Babywearing Educator. I was so excited for her that I offered to supervise her five children while she did her skills assessment. 

That's 8 of our 9 children around my kitchen table, eating lunch.
It makes my heart so very happy.

This also makes my heart happy: 
Goodness, he's cute!

Sweet baby, reading in the sunshine!


 More swim practice pictures:
Shades off.

Shades on!

So cool he needs two pairs of shades!

I think he is seriously the cutest of any of my children.




Too many Eli pictures? Never.

No comments:

Post a Comment