June 13

Day 2 of VBS was also a Babywearing meeting for me. It was so nice to only have to worry about one child at the meeting, but I also realized how much I rely on the big kids to generally supervise and entertain Eli. It will be interesting to see how our dynamic changes once the older two are in school in a few months! 
I have realized that as much as I prefer to wrap Eli, we need buckles in our life for quick ups and downs. Today I bought this lovely toddler-sized carrier from another member of the babywearing group. It is so floppy and lovely and perfect! Now I just have to sell a carrier to pay for it. 

After the meeting, after VBS, after lunch and naps, we went to the circus! Every year Chris' employer offers each of the employees two tickets to the circus. I'm not sure if it's because he's important, or because no one else wants to go, or because they feel sorry for us, but every year they find extra tickets so that our whole family can go. It's always so much fun, even if we end up getting home a solid three hours past bedtime.

(I swear I fixed this in Instagram, but apparently Instagram and Blogger don't play nicely.

Yes, our outfits are color-coordinated. I'm a geek like that. Too bad the photo didn't turn out well! This was another situation where I chose to leave my big camera at home.

The circus was loud, and the kids experimented with ear plugs. They weren't satisfied.



The clown chose Daisy to hold his juggling block until later in the show, and she was equally delighted and anxious.

Whoa. Trapeze artists.

Such fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment