June 15

VBS is almost over, so I made the kids pose for a picture in front of this backdrop. Aren't they cute?
Then Lily took a step back and knocked it all over. Whatever.

Why, you ask, do I have pictures of my children eating ice cream below?

hmmm....

In their jammies?

And I'm in my swim suit? Why, indeed....

Maybe it has something to do with this? 


Nope, not that.

Maybe... this? 
I think so!




While Lily grinned all the way through kickboard practice with her favorite helper, Andrew, 


And while Eli swam on Chris' back... 

This happened: 
That would be Daisy, SWIMMING THE LENGTH OF THE POOL!
I mean, she held on to the wall at least 5 times. But she did it!!!

Can you see that feeling of exhausted accomplishment on her face?

SHE DID IT!

And then she caught her breath

And...

did it again!

Way to go, Daisy!

Of course, then I had to make good on my bribe and take the whole family out for ice cream. But it was totally worth it. I'm so proud of my girl!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Wow Daisy, you're the bomb!! Ok and how cute with Eli on Chris's back and Lily all excited!

    ReplyDelete