November 16

It snowed most of the day today, and it was the perfect kind of snow - wet and fluffy, but didn't stick to the streets. While the girls took long naps this afternoon and I made dinner, Chris and Caleb played outside. Lily and Daisy woke up in time to witness the tail end of the boys' snow session, in which they threw snowballs at my kitchen window.

It was fabulous. The girls were so excited about the snowballs that they didn't even think to whine about wanting to go outside with the boys.

Window kisses from daddy.

I love that you can see the reflections of the girls' faces in this one - Daisy was curious about the snow that was still stuck to the glass, and Lily was just delighted with the whole situation.

That white blur at the top is a snowball a fraction of a second before it splatted against the window.

I think this is my new favorite way to do snowballs.

No comments:

Post a Comment