August 26

I went grocery shopping today while the kids napped. Sadly, just as I pulled into the parking lot, I heard a loud rumble and the skies opened up. I hate missing the opportunity to nap during a good thunderstorm. But I soldiered on, and did my shopping.

I returned home to find a perplexing sight: Chris, washing my car in the rain. Then Caleb woke up and joined his daddy.
Really, it was barely sprinkling at that point. The rain you see in the picture is actually Chris, spraying Caleb with the hose. But Caleb insisted that he needed his umbrella and rain boots. I just barely talked him out of wearing his rain coat.

Then Caleb got the hose and began spraying every passing car. 
He gets that from his dad.

Happy boy. What a stinker. 

Daisy was entertained by her brother's antics.

Let's be honest; Caleb was entertained by his antics.

Just one more picture of my sweet girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment