Shutterfly

Now that it's November, I'm starting to think Christmas. We love sending out Christmas cards every year, but I can never let myself just send a generic card with a simple signature. When Chris and I were just a couple and not a family, I'd try to write something by hand in every card. Once Caleb came along, I realized that was just an impossibility.

So I'm launching my search for the perfect card - one that requires minimal work, but still feels warm and personal. When I heard that Shutterfly was doing a blogger photo card giveaway, I was anxious to check out their selection. And Shutterfly's Christmas cards? Super cute.

Like this one. It's simple and classic.
Or this one. It might be my favorite. I tend to gravitate toward simple, I guess.
Or if I can't choose just one perfect photo, maybe this one.

What I really like is that inside these folded cards, I have the option of having our personal message printed. That means no hand-writing the same message! But it's still personal! Brilliant.

Now I just need to get to work getting that perfect photo for the cards! (Maybe something that shows my suddenly-noticeable bump from Baby #2?)

Happy Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment