November 8

Two big things happened today.

#1. I felt New Baby move for the first time!
I'm 16 weeks pregnant today, and while I was still laying in bed this morning, I felt that sweet little ping-pong ball sensation of tiny little feet against my side. I realize that in 4 months, those feet will not be so tiny and the sensation not so sweet, but it's still so wonderful and delightful.

#2. Caleb attempted to say his name for the first time!
With all of the words Caleb has, I really thought he would have been saying his name for a long time. But no. Today, however, he started trying! It's pretty indecipherable - sounds something like "Tay-bah!" - but he's intentionally trying to repeat it when I say it! I don't know why it feels like such a big deal, except that it totally is.

It was 75 and sunny today, in November. We were definitely outside.

This is me with my BrownBear. I'm not wearing an evening gown - shadows are just funny.

I'm really not sure what he was doing here - I think objecting when I told him he could use the chalk on the ground, but not on the patio furniture. Regardless, it's funny.

It was a good, busy day. Now I'm going to go to bed early, and not clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment