July 29

After a slow week before Lily's birth, and an even slower week after, our schedule is starting to pick back up. Today, we got to meet Caleb's preschool teacher. He starts school in just two weeks! Luckily, Caleb is really excited to start school, and his teacher seems really nice. It should be a good year!

After Miss Amy left, Chris won "Daddy of the Year" for getting out our Play-Doh basket. I put it away a month or so ago, because the kids wanted to do nothing but play Play-doh all day, every day. I got sick of all the Play-doh mess, so I put things away for a while. It just turned out to be a long while! The kids were thrilled when Chris got the basket down again!

Even Lily got in on the Play-doh fun! Well, not really...

Later, Daisy took another looong nap. While she slept, Caleb snuck in some special snuggle time with his sister. 
He wrapped his arms around her, and said, "I just can't stop loving and snuggling and hugging and kissing her! She's so beautiful!"

I agree, kiddo.

He really loves his Baby Rainbow!

Then Caleb asked Daddy to come have a "family snuggle". They are so sweet!

*sigh*
I hope Lily is always this adored by the men in her life!

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, has any family ever been this loving and adorable?! Love it!

    ReplyDelete