March 5

I just found this video on Chris' phone. It has to be at least three weeks old, but it's so cute that I have to share it. 
That's all I have for today.

Just kidding.
I forgot that I took some pictures before church this morning. Eli is really particular about what he wears lately, and many days he refuses to wear any clothes he owns. I will offer his preferred shirts, but he refuses. I allow him to look through his drawer and choose something himself, but he won't choose anything. Church days are particularly fraught, because I want him to look somewhat presentable and usually his nice clothes are on the ones he is most adamant about refusing to wear.

Today, I was clever. I chose a shirt for Eli that matched one Chris has. When I told Eli that he was going to match Daddy today. Eli didn't even hesitate. He let me put that shirt and khakis on him like it was nothing, or like it was his idea all along. He even consented to pictures before we got in the van!

Of course, once I got the camera out, he turned shy.


Nope. No pictures happening. But aren't my boys handsome?

No comments:

Post a Comment