March 20

Oops! I kind of got behind for a bit there, but I promise I'm not quitting yet. That said, I am writing this post three weeks after these pictures were taken, so I can't say I remember much of the story behind them.
I do know that this is Daisy Bubblebeard, and the way her eyes sparkle makes my heart beat a bit faster.

Chris took the kids down to the circle near the neighborhood pool to practice their bicycling. He even let Lily bring her tricycle and let Eli bring his Cozy Coupe. He is a much more patient and accommodating person than I am.

Caleb is practicing riding his big bike. His old bike had 16 inch wheels, and the new bike has 20 inch wheels. We skipped the step in between the two, and Caleb is feeling intimidated by the big new bike. Hence, practicing in a safe, flat space.

And Lily. This girl is pure sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment