March 23

Only cell phone pictures today, but there are some videos, too!
It was a gymnastics day. Hooray!
Eli was a big fan of these parallel bars. I know they look treacherous, but they were only two or three feet off the ground.

What? You want video?

And here is a pre-gymnastics (or post-gymnastics? I don't remember.) Lily for you, telling a story about her little stuffed animal, Pink Bear.
Later, while the little ones napped, Daisy and I snuggled in my bed and she made silly faces and took selfies. Fun, right?

Us.
It reminds me of this picture of us when Daisy was a baby: 
Only it's not really the same at all. Whatever.


Then she took a video of herself, which she has been watching repeatedly. She would watch this ten times in a row if I let her, and think it was hilarious every time. Five year olds are strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment