March 2

And just like that, it's March.

Today was a MOPS day.
Yesterday, I did the work to start the process of officially enrolling Caleb and Daisy in public school in the fall. Lily will do preschool two mornings a week. I wish that I was the kind of person who could make home schooling with four kids work. I know many parents who do this so well. But I am finding myself growing more and more frustrated with my darling children, and they are growing more frustrated with me. Right now, it's fine, but if this trend continues it won't be fine for anyone. 

We are lucky that our public school is a good option. It's a great school, with excellent teachers who care about their students. My kiddos will have access to awesome resources, and it will be good.
I hope. 
Really, I wish it were an option to send them part-time. I know it can be, but for us right now I don't think it is. So I am preparing to send them off. You know, when the school year begins in five months.

I snapped this picture of Daisy as she worked on some school work at the kitchen table. This girl has made some big strides in her reading lately, and I am so impressed with her.  She is a smart girl, quick, with some big ideas. I can't wait to see how she blossoms when she gets to be on her own at school. I know it's going to be great for her!

In the meantime, I will treasure up little moments like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment