March 27

This child went from never wanting to be wrapped, to wanting to be wrapped or worn every other day lately. I am so glad!
I love this wrap, but it is too long. I have had it listed for sale since November, and it finally sold. Now I'm sad to see it go, especially because it leaves me with *gasp* only one wrap in my possession. I am holding out hope that I will find one last, perfect, handwoven wrap to finish our babywearing days and keep forever, but the days are getting fewer in number and I haven't found it yet.

Regardless, this beauty will go on to snuggle another baby. Goodbye, Didymos Mystic Petrol OS! I loved you, and always will!

I know. No one else is sentimental about wraps like I am. But I spend so long researching and looking and hunting for just the right wrap at just the right price, and then I snuggle my babies with it, and it becomes a tool to make my babies happy and my life easier, and I get attached. Whatever. Here's a video of Eli to make you stop laughing at me.

This is a piece from a singing toy broom that Chris' mom gave the kids. We removed the piece to make it an appropriate length for the kids, but Eli found it and decided it was a whistle. This kid is too funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment