February 15

There were prizes galore at the Valentine's Day party Caleb and Daisy attended yesterday, and one of the prizes Daisy chose was a set of  "Magic Grow Capsules". You know, the little pills that magically grow into sponge shapes when you drop them in warm water?

Chris helped the kids open those up when he got home from work today, and they were enthralled.
I love how Daisy is taking the lead here; Caleb is much too cautious. 

Daisy also initiated this photo. She noticed I had my camera out and held up her sponge, saying, "Cheese!" Of course, Caleb followed suit.

I also like that, hanging on the chalk board, you can see the valentines Chris and I made for the kiddos. I made the "D is for Daisy" one for Daisy, and Chis made the Lightning McQueen one for Caleb. There's also a Berenstain Bears playing baseball card that I colored for Caleb, and Chris chose that little doggy card on the table for Daisy. I'm pretty sure it's going to be Valentine's Day here for the next few weeks, or at least until my birthday.

1 comment: