December 26

It's been a busy few days! Any 3-day period that warrants 5 blog posts (you read me right - keep scrolling down!) means that a lot of fun things have been going on!

After all of the Christmas festivities, we were excited to have a quiet morning at church and home. Chris was even kind enough to let me take a 2-hour nap. (Seriously, it appears that pregnant-Carrie needs at least 10 hours of sleep to function normally. If I only get 8 hours, it's rough on everyone.)

Chris woke me up at 4:00 to inform me that he was taking Caleb sledding. After much debate, I finally convinced Chris that the little hill in our backyard was much more appropriate for our 17-month-old than the big sledding hill at the park.

Like most things, Caleb was skeptical at first. The whole first run, he had a blank expression on his face.

But by the time Daddy got him to the top of the hill again, he was all smiles!

Both boys had so much fun sledding!

After about 5 runs down the hill, though, Caleb was finished.

He had more pressing matters to attend to, like visiting with his snowman. 
(Do you see his little mittened hand, waving at his snowman?)

Also, did you notice the Cardinals cap on underneath the snowsuit? Again, I'm not sure whether this was Caleb's preference, or Daddy's preference. 
Regardless, both boys are big fans of their matching Cardinals caps!


1 comment:

  1. OH BOY! I missed the last several days so what a TREAT to click on ONE CALEB A DAY and get MANY calebs and also mom and dad:))) This is so much fun. I'm going to look again today slooower. Yippee!

    ReplyDelete