December 21

I was out late last night, then my blasted babies (both in and out of utero) managed to wake me at 4:30 this morning and keep me up. So here is my late/early morning blog post!

We went to visit my mom yesterday, and it turned into a mini-family gathering, with almost the whole family there. Caleb loved having an assortment of people to play catch with, even if he is still skeptical of the most willing catch-player of them all - Willie the dog.

My mom surprised Caleb with a special version of "The Night Before Christmas" that featured her voice reading the story when he opened the book.

Like many things, he was skeptical at first,

then he was curious,

and then he learned how to push the button to turn off Grandma's voice!

I think Mom was a little disappointed at his reaction, but once we got home and showed Caleb the book again (without the REAL Grandma sitting right there), he was more interested in hearing her read the story.

What a funny boy!





No comments:

Post a Comment