December 16

We have been sick, sick, sick here!

Actually, the sick, sick, sicks belong mostly to me - Chris and Caleb have just been sick. A stomach bug hit me Wednesday morning, and hit Caleb a few hours later. Chris came home from work to take care of his sickies, and then it hit him, too. I'm not sure if it's the fact that I'm pregnant, but this bug hit me a lot harder than it did my boys. For them it was a one-time thing; for me, it lasted 24 hours.

Between a sick family and an ice storm, Chris stayed home from work again today, so we spent most of the day laying around the house.

Eventually, Caleb got so tired of his books that he resorted to having me read the newspaper ads to him.
Seriously. The kid loves it.

(Yes, that's me still in my jammies, with unbrushed hair. It was a messy few days.)

Thankfully we all seem to be on the mend now, and Chris should be back at work tomorrow. Hopefully we're done with the sickness thing until after Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Boo for being sick! Hope you all got lots of rest and fluids. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. FEEL BETTER!!!! :))))

    ReplyDelete