May 9

Hmmm... do I write about Mother's Day, or Caleb's 10-month birthday?
Since this is technically Caleb's blog (it is One Caleb a Day, after all), I guess I should write about Caleb's 10-month birthday.

I can't believe my little man is so old! In a mere two months, he'll be a year old!
I have to admit... I love this age. He is so much fun right now!

At 10 months old, Caleb weighs about 19 pounds and is about 30 inches long.
He sleeps from 8 pm to 6:30 am, but he's just starting to realize this isn't long enough, so he's started going back to sleep after eating at 6:30.
He takes 2 hour and a half naps each day.
He still loves to nurse. His favorite food aside from Mommy's milk? Anything he can feed himself. Yogurt melts are a particular favorite.
He says "hat". Has no idea what it means, but he says it.
I'm pretty sure he knows "book" and "ball". Possibly "woof".


Things I love about Caleb at 10 months:
the way he twirls his hair when he's falling asleep
how he "sings" along as I sing "The Wheels on the Bus"
the way he mimics the words we say
his big, open-mouthed kisses!
his new skill - waving bye-bye!
the way he scoots sideways instead of crawling
the fact that he loves books



Happy Mother's Day to me!


1 comment: