May 26

I honestly don't know how our days get so full. We really don't have that much to do, but somehow we always end up with adventures.

Today was another fun day, in which Caleb got to play with pretty girls, a friendly dog, and curtains. In other words, it was Caleb's perfect day.

We started our morning with a visit with Amber and her adorable kiddos. I think Caleb felt like the coolest thing ever swinging with the big girls.


See? He's totally pumped.

This is why he's so excited. Look how high Catherine can swing!

And Catherine and Mary are both so pretty!

Later, we stopped by my parents' house to visit. Willie the dog couldn't get enough of Caleb!
Caleb, however, wasn't sure what he thought of the dog. Perhaps he's of my school of thought: dogs are great in theory, but not so great in reality.

When Daddy came home from work, Caleb got to partake in one of his favorite activities - playing in the curtains. Seriously. He loves it.

1 comment:

  1. Dogs aren't great in REALITY???!!! What?! I guess I'll have to let that slide.....CUTE photos as usual :)

    ReplyDelete