May 8

I confess:
I did not take a single picture of Caleb today.
However, Chris did. So I'm going to mooch off of his adventures for today, if you don't mind.

Because it would be too chaotic to see both of our moms on Mother's Day and make time for me, Chris and I decided that we needed to claim this Mother's Day for our new little family. So instead of spending tomorrow with our moms, we chose to each take our mom on special dates, just mom, child, and Caleb on a different day. Chris took his mom on a date to the Butterfly House today.

It looks like they had a lot of fun! It was a chilly, windy day, but they started off at the playground for a few good swings.


Caleb seemed to enjoy it!


Then, the Butterfly House!

I'm not sure which Caleb enjoyed more: the butterflies, or his Grandmother.

Happy Mother's Day, Gayle!

1 comment:

  1. Mom told me she had the best time. YAY good idea Chris! These photos are great!

    ReplyDelete