August 9

I only have one picture, but I feel the need to document for posterity that the kids had their first sleepover tonight. At the beginning of the summer, Caleb and Daisy made their "bucket list" of things they wanted to do. One of them was a cousin sleepover at Grandma's house.
I was skeptical that my mom would be willing to have 5 of her 7 grandchildren (Ryan doesn't count, and Eli's too young) spend the night for the first time all at one time, but she was totally up for it. In fact, at first I planned to keep Lily home, but Mom really wanted her to be there. So Chris and I dropped our older three off, and headed home to put Eli to bed.

They watched Moana, ate Rice Krispie Treats, and played many games of chase. Lily was adamant that she was going to snuggle with Jace all night long, but in the end it looked like this:
Everyone else was asleep, and silly Lily was being wild and crazy. Eventually my mom fell asleep on the couch, and so did everyone else. They all had such a fun time!

No comments:

Post a Comment