August 8

We had a babywearing meeting today, but first we had to meet Amber to pick up part of the babywearing library. We ended up ready for the meeting and in the van, ready to go way too soon, so we drove through Starbucks, then went to a park to kill some time before the meeting.
The kids all got cake pops and got to play at a playground, so they were quite happy.

Yum!

After the meeting, Chris' mom picked Caleb and Daisy up for Special Time (possibly their last one, since next Tuesday is "Meet the Teacher" day, and then school starts!) and I worked on pictures on the computer while the little ones napped. After about two hours, I heard Eli's door open. I called for him, but he didn't answer. Still, I didn't hear the door shut, so after a few minutes I went to check on him. I found this: 
He flopped onto the couch and went back to sleep. 

My kids never sleep anywhere besides their beds and occasionally the car. It was so sweet to watch him snooze like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment