March 1

1. Caleb is firmly in the middle of a muscle-shirt and shorts phase. There's snow on the ground, but it doesn't matter to him. Every morning he greets me, barefoot, with bare arms and legs. I do insist he wear real clothes if we leave the house, but otherwise...
2. I love that Daisy so clearly adores her brother. It gives me hope that they will always be the best of friends.

3. Oh, my goodness. How sweet is she?

4. Correction: Oh, my goodness. How sweet are they? These pictures all happened because Caleb and Daisy were watching birds out the big back window. I offered to bring them some chairs - for better bird watching - and a photo shoot unwrapped itself in front of me.

He rediscovered this pinwheel, which was left over from his second birthday party, and both children were immediately entertained.

At one point, after running a few laps with it, Caleb exclaimed, "Mommy! I've discovered something!"
"What have you discovered, dear?"
"If I run, it makes the pinwheel spin!"

Sweet, sweet boy.

But also a silly boy.

Can't forget my smiley girl!

Seriously. I know I'm partial, but how cute are they???

My  heart = officially melted.

And that dimple! That dimple!

What a lovely afternoon.

1 comment: