March 6

First, I apologize for yesterday. Caleb ended up sleeping until well after midnight. Good baby, but boy was that stressful!

This is the only photo I took yesterday:
I know, right? Where are my priorities?

Anyway, today was much better. Caleb WAS cheerful and compliant while he hung out with Cooper. Sara and I ran 8 miles like rockstars, knowing our babies were at home being little angels.

 Caleb was also quite silly when he played with Daddy this morning.
Exhibit A:
You've seen Caleb playing with toys, you've seen him with the laundry bag over his head. But playing while the bag was on his head?
A-mazing.

Later, I capitalized on the fact that it was lovely outside today and took Caleb for a short walk. When we were finished, I set him on the driveway for a moment while I put the stroller away. Something about this moment just caught my fancy.

It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment