March 10

Another lovely day, another successful run, another fantastic swinging session.
To be clear, I was the one running and Caleb was the one swinging.
If only it could be the other way around... some day, I suppose.


Of course, we rarely run alone. Cooper and Sara enjoyed the sunshine with us, too.

I know it looks like Cooper enjoyed the swings more than Caleb did. But I promise, Caleb really enjoys them, too. Cooper's just a lot more expressive than Caleb - in many ways.

How cute are they?

Give me your best caption for this one - what's Caleb saying?


5 comments:

  1. My caption - he's saying, "You down with O.P.P? Yeah, you know me!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about some 80s Beastie Boys - "Like eating burgers or chicken or you'll be picking your nose I'm on time homie that's how it goes"
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Yo Mamma... still swingin' here... why don't you peace out for awhile while I swing with my homeboy."

    ReplyDelete
  4. "...and she is only this tall but really HOT, mom, she can really busta move, i'm down with her." GREAT aunt mag:))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chris and I have decided that you win, Maggie! That's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete