March 18

Today I became that mom that I never wanted to be.

What did I do?
I impulsively purchased a junky toy for my child at the grocery store.

To be fair, it was a really cool big rubber ball, we don't have any balls like it, and it was only $1.
And my child LOVES it.
I swear he's trying so hard to say "ball".

Because he can't yet actually say words, I've used my mommy-sense to infer what he was thinking in these photos.
"Do you see my ball? Isn't it cool? Do you see my ball? It's amazing! This is my ball! I love my ball!"

"Ball. Ball.Ball.Ball.Ball.Ball."

3 comments:

  1. Carrie, I LOVE these!!!!! I can tell from the picture that he really is saying BALL.....MOM:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!! Every time I look at this I love it more, and laugh harder!!! MOM:)

    ReplyDelete