March 24

It has become quite apparent to me that I am raising an opinionated child.

He has no problem letting me know which activities he likes:

(swinging)

and which activites he dislikes:

(posing in front of flowers and some crazy alien-like branch thing)


I am definitely that obnoxious mom. Look how annoyed he is! Unfortunately, I know I'll only get worse.


Here, he is obviously thinking, "Geeze, Mom! Don't you know I'm a boy and not a girl? I hate these stupid flowers!"

Like mother, like son, eh? I suppose I've earned this child who knows what he wants.

2 comments:

  1. ahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hhohhooohhh ahahahaaa lOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. But I love the flowers.....if I had a boy, I would have taken a picture of him there, too. In fact, I know I have pix of Ryan in the middle of a bed of daffodils. Where was this? (Maybe they will still be blooming this weekend when I take Ryan there....) MOM:)

    ReplyDelete