June 1

Happy June!
Just like every weekday morning for the next 6 weeks, we were at the pool this morning. Just like the past two days, Daisy refused to do anything except kickboard. I have decided that we will do both morning and evening practices until she is able to swim the length of the pool.

After morning practice, Jill and her girls came over!
We had so much fun!
But wait. 
Where's Naomi?
She was just hanging out in Daisy's bed, reading a book instead of playing with the kids. Funny girl!

Later, Eli asked to go up in the pretty Wenweave wrap I am borrowing from my friend Andrea. When I took our picture, he did this:
"This my MONSTER face!"

"I a SCARY MONSTER!"

I personally think he's a pretty cute little monster! 

Tonight we ate dinner up at the pool while Caleb and Daisy did their second practice of the day.

Lily did some swimming, too. 

She loves to kick!

He fell right after this.

Don't worry, Mom. He's fine.

Caleb and Daisy finished with practice (she still reused to do anything except kickboard) and came out of the water to eat their dinner. 
This was when we realized that together, their outfits made the colors of a watermelon.

and this was when I discovered that a beach towel torso carry is my new favorite thing ever.

He likes it, too!

1 comment: