June 3

I had a photo session this morning, and Chris and the kids met me up there for a family adventure afterward. They played on the playground while I shot my session, and then we hiked the 1.1 mile trail at the back of the park. There were some steep hills, but it was a lot of fun!

Pre-hike family selfie.

It's dark, but aren't they cute?

We also stopped by Aldi and bought the kids each a hydration backpack. They are so excited for future hikes!
The backpacks are adult sized, but fit Caleb and Daisy well.

After dinner, we went up to the pool. I have a feeling we will be spending a lot of time there this summer!
Eli found this water cannon (he calls it a "shooter") and was in love with it.

Caleb and Chris had contests to see who could make the biggest splash while going off the diving board.

Eli watched.

Chris is really good at this game!

Hi, Daisy!


 The kid can't figure out how to make it work, but he doesn't care.

Seriously. How cute are we?

As we finished, I discovered my new favorite carry: the towel torso carry. 
It is literally a beach towel as a baby carrier, and it is awesome.

Lily approved!

I picked a flower for Daisy as we left, and she asked to have her picture taken with it when we got home.

Sweet girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment