January 25

We had a busy morning today. It was my first babywearing meeting as an educator, and my first meeting as the meeting leader. Unfortunately, my kids are starting to hate going to meetings. They have to sit and entertain themselves (in a nicely stocked play area) for 2.5 hours, and that's rough. 

In an attempt to make things easier for them, we stopped at the library on our way to the meeting and picked up some new books.
New library books make everything better!

They were so excited about their books that they sat down under the library self check-out station and started reading before I could even finish checking out books! I love that I'm raising little readers.

The meeting was hectic, but fine. Afterwards, Eli was a goof.

He's not supposed to sit on the couch like this, but he was so cute and proud of himself that I had to take a picture.

I'm not entirely sure what happened to his pants, but he is really proud of his (much too small, newborn-sized) penguin socks.

After dinner tonight, the kids rode scooters in the basement. It's a normal thing around here, but I realized I've never photographed it.

This is why I've never photographed it. Yucky light, hectic surroundings, embarrassing basement.

But happy kids, who are getting really good at scooter-ing in tight spaces! (Daisy is ready to move up to a big kid scooter. Maybe she'll get one for her birthday!)

Oh, and this. Eli needed some fresh air on his bottom, so he had naked time in the basement. His little cheeks are too cute!

1 comment:

  1. LOL embarrassing basement...

    Aw his cute little buns :)

    ReplyDelete